Not Able To Use PIDGIIN

Daniel Atallah datallah at pidgin.im
Wed Apr 15 01:06:39 EDT 2009

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 12:29 AM, Thakkar, Maulik (Infosys)
<mthak at allstate.com> wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> Thanks for your input.
> I am using correct credential but facing same issue.
>
> My IT department means which role to be contacted?
> I thought support at pidgin.im is having some sort of user guide to set the messenger or work flow to resolve issue if there is any.

The issue you're encountering is effectively a "username or password
incorrect" error related to authenticating to your corporate server.
Either the username/password is incorrect, you've set up something
incorrectly related to your account settings or the account isn't
actually present on the server - basically it is something specific to
your corporate environment which we don't know about, so you need to
ask the people who do (your IT folks).

-D