Pidgin Error

Derrick Buckner derrick at mobilegadgetnews.com
Wed Apr 15 15:02:59 EDT 2009

Hello,

I am using Pidgin 2.5.5 and I am having a problem receiving files from people on Windows Live Messenger (I haven't tried it with other services). When I accept to receive a file from someone I get the following message shown in the attached image. Please advise.

Regards,
Derrick

This message (and any associated files) contains confidential information and is intended only for the addressee. If you are not the addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version from the sender.