Pidgin Error

Nahuel José nahueljose at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 16:28:56 EDT 2009

> Message: 1

Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 15:02:59 -0400

From: Derrick Buckner <derrick at mobilegadgetnews.com>

Subject: Pidgin Error

To: "support at pidgin.im" <support at pidgin.im>

       <7F2085157ABE904BAC6173422B1355A90112958974 at HARLEY.CIS.local>

Hello,

I am using Pidgin 2.5.5 and I am having a problem receiving files from
people on Windows Live Messenger (I haven't tried it with other services).
When I accept to receive a file from someone I get the following message
shown in the attached image. Please advise.

Regards,

Derrick

That error is caused by the GTK+ theme you are using. Go to Start->All
programs->Gtk+->theme selector and set it back to MS-Windows.

--
-Nahuel-