multiple column buddy list

Paul Biggar paul.biggar at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 13:04:43 EDT 2009

Hi Craig,

Thanks for the suggestion. I cant find the setting in Extended Prefs
or for gtkrc (mine is empty, so I dont have a template to edit). Have
you any more details?

At the end of the day though, this will hit a brick wall too. I cant
even get them all to fit on one screen when I turn off 'Buddy
Details'. If anyone has any idea about the multiple column thing, I'd
appreciate it.

Thanks,
Paul