Problem Running Pidgin

John Moore 3rd jmoore3rd at Gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 18:22:51 EDT 2009

David McCarley wrote:

> What do I need to do to be able to run Pidgin again on my computer?

First, before You do anything else make a back-up copy of accounts.xml
in the .purple Directory under %AppData% and place it in a safe place.
In the event You wind up completely nuking Pidgin before an install or
if anything else happens; I know You don't want to Re-Enter & Configure
Your Accounts and Buddy List.  O:-)

I do not know which 2 'Registry Cleaners' You used but My preferred App
for situations such as this is RegSeeker.exe & it is Free and easily
located through Your favorite Search Engine.  ;)

JOHN 8-)
Timestamp: Monday 20 Apr 2009, 18:22  --400 (Eastern Daylight Time)