Removing Buddies

Mike mike60014 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 23:37:44 EDT 2009

I removed the offline group from the original aim buddies list. I'm not
quite sure how to get it back, I've tried simply adding the offline group
but nothing happens. There are quite a few users that I do not talk to
anymore that I cannot see on my list and can't simply right click and
remove. I guess it's not that big of a deal but every time i mess up on an
aim address I've added that to my buddy list. Just wondering if you knew any
other way to remove buddies from your list. Thank you.