Still doesnt answer my question

ChO₂ chemistrydioxide at quantentunnel.de
Fri Apr 24 04:37:13 EDT 2009

What kind of password are you talking about?
Do you mean some kind of a chatroom password or your account password?

I don't think that you are getting asked for a chatroom password: As far
as I know, Yahoo doesn't support this.

If you're talking about the password of your Yahoo account, I don't
understand your question. Are you wondering what password to use for
Yahoo?