Unable to Copy and Paste

Adam Barmash abarmash at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 24 19:08:07 EDT 2009

I'm not able to copy and paste from the conversation window to a firefox window.  For example, I'm trying to copy something that someone just said to me into the awesome or search bar for FF and it acts as if I don't have anything to paste.

I am able to copy from my FF to the text window but not the other way around.

I'm using version 2.5.5

FF version 3.0.9
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.9) Gecko/2009040821 Firefox/3.0.9

Please let me know if you need any other information, this is a great program but being unable to copy and paste is an issue for me.

Thank you,
Adam