Support question - 2c (not tech)

Geoffrey Lane freeballer at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 22:59:13 EDT 2009

while he did answer the question, I absolutely do not agree it was
"formatted" right. People just try to ask a simple question and yet
get some rant about a truck or some junk (heck I couldn't get through
it myself). In future you might just want to answer the question(s)
instead of treating a person like they asked a stupid question.

Eg. while I know pidgin supports most networks I have no clue as to
how, nor do I care.. If I were to ask is there a way to force
ssl/encryption I'd rather hear straightforward --- there are plugins,
there's a howto, not sure, etc... At least I get an answer

Tootles,
Geo