John Bailey rekkanoryo at rekkanoryo.org
Wed Apr 29 08:03:13 EDT 2009

JP O'Dea wrote:
> Do you have an application that is compatible with the iphone or touch?
> I use pidgin on my laptop but I would like it on my I touch.

We do not.  As discussed previously, we would need all of our dependencies
ported to the iPhone/iPod Touch, and then need someone interested in making
Pidgin happen there.  There's also the question of GPL compatibility due to
licensing terms for the development platform.

The bottom line is none of us are particularly motivated to make any of this
happen or fight the potential legal battle that our GPL license would cause.

John