mixit

Annelien Van Zyl avanzyl at glenrandmib.co.za
Tue Aug 4 09:06:39 EDT 2009

Hi,

I have downloaded everything, but stil can not connect to mixit.

Can you please give me a step by step explanation of how I must connect
to mxit.

Thanks

A. van Zyl

ANNELIEN VAN ZYL

Legal CRM Consultant - Telkom

Tel:  (011)329-1572

Fax:  (086)607 6170

Email:  avanzyl at glenrandmib.co.za <mailto:avanzyl at glenrandmib.co.za>

Registered FSP Representative

Claims Fulfillment Company (Pty)Ltd

Insurance Broker&Employee Benefits Consultants Reg no.  1964/00128/07

Licensed Financial Services Provider No.  12338 Website:
www.bydesign.co.za <http://www.bydesign.co.za/>

Disclaimer:  The information contained herein is confidential and is
intended solely for the addressee.

If you are not the intended redipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken in reliance

Thereon is prohibited and may be unlawful.  Save for bona fide company
matters,

Claims Fulfilment Company (Pty) Ltd does not accept responsibility for
the opinions espressed in this communication