Help!!!

Ryan Wilson r.g.wilson at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 31 17:04:41 EDT 2009

I use Pidgin at work for Yahoo, Gmail, and GroupWise.  I upgraded before everyone else here and now I cannot connect to GroupWise.  I keep getting the message, "Invalid certificate chain - The certificate chain presented for 10.4.1.2 is not valid."  Everyone that did not upgrade are still working just fine but I have to run GroupWise Messenger beside Pidgin now - which sucks on many levels.

Is there a fix coming out soon to enable the use of "Invalid certificate chains" or is there a way for me to revert to an older version of Pidgin (preferably without loosing my settings)?

Thanks,
Ryan