unable to connect

Lara Harper Lara.Harper at synarbor.com
Mon Aug 3 08:08:46 EDT 2009

Hello,

I have uploaded the programme but is says internal error and is not
letting me connect - what should I do?

The information contained in, or attached to, this email is intended only
for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you
are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it
to the intended recipient, you are not authorised to, and must not,
disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or any part of it.
It may contain information which is confidential and/or covered by legal
professional or other privilege (or other rules or laws with similar effect
in jurisdictions outside England and Wales). Any attachment with this
message should be checked for viruses before it is opened. We do no
warrant that this email or any attachments are virus free and do not
accept any responsibility for any loss or damage resulting from any virus
infection. We may monitor traffic data of both business and personal emails.
By replying you consent to such monitoring. The content and opinion in
non-business emails are not those of the Company and we exclude all
liability for such.

Synarbor PLC registered in England and Wales Registered number: 5064012
Registered office address: Fives Court, Hillsborough Barracks,
Sheffield, S6 2GZ