Too large error

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Tue Aug 4 02:35:32 EDT 2009

yaip wrote:
> I'm not too sure what you mean by service. I'm just chatting to someone on
> who is on Yahoo. Is Yahoo a service you mean?

Yahoo is the service.  You are not just chatting to someone on Yahoo,
you are chatting through Yahoo.  Pidgin talks to Yahoo, which then talks
to the other person, so Pidgin is subject to any restrictions imposed by
Yahoo.

Yahoo have changed the way that their servers work, recently, so may
well have changed the maximum message size.

--
David Woolley