AIM DISCONNECTS

Christopher Marlow C_Marlow at Live.com
Sat Aug 8 20:17:53 EDT 2009

[[ SORRY IF IM POSTING THIS TWICE... NOT SURE IF MY REPLY GOT THOUGH OR NOT SINCE I HAVEN'T HEARD BACK ]]

Morning David,

I am connected to the internet with CABLE 1 down 256 up. The only firewall I have on here is WIN XP'S... that's the only thing I use...

The thing you said about changing IP's, that's the thing... My mother can be using PIDGIN on her XP LOG ON and it will say shes been online for 9 hours blah blah min but go back over to me and I have my own name on my buddylist and I will notice it says I've only been on for 3 hours and so and so min.

I am using Pidgin 2.5.8

And the Debug log, I am not sure I never have opened that

Thanks,

~ Christopher ~

http://life-accordingtochristopher.blogspot.com/

[ PLEASE NOTE:]
 -- All emails sent and received are kept for Christopher's personal records.