FW: Mxt assistance please

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Tue Aug 11 17:14:07 EDT 2009

Regan Habana wrote:
> I am trying to connect to mixt via my pc , can you send me some giude
> lines as to how i can connect to the contacts on my phone as i keep
> getting a connection error

You need to ask the people who wrote the plugin.  It is not supported
here.  The following URLs may help:

http://devzone.mxit.com/trac/libpurple/
http://devzone.mxit.com/forum/Pidgin%20-%20libpurple/

> “This e-mail is sent on the Terms and Conditions that can be accessed by
> Clicking on this link http://www.vodacom.co.za/legal/email.jsp "

Note any of those terms which imply confidentiality are void, given the
nature of the mailing list to which you posted.

--
David Woolley