"Unable to connect to the mixit(sic) server" using Pidgin (was:"")

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Mon Aug 17 16:38:56 EDT 2009

Njabulo Hadebe wrote:

> I have a problem when trying to use Pidgin, every time I try to use it
> to send message it gives an error “unable to connect to the mixit
> server”, see screen shot.

http://devzone.mxit.com/trac/libpurple/
http://devzone.mxit.com/forum/Pidgin%20-%20libpurple/

PS: Please do include a subject that is a precis of the question.
Please don't post large binary attachments to public lists.
Please quote the exact text, including spelling, of error messages.
Please read before posting.

--
David Woolley