Please help

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Thu Aug 20 08:48:14 EDT 2009

On Thu, 20 Aug 2009 08:42:52 -0400
Marco Papadam <dinanbmw13 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
>  I recently emailed support to ask a simple question,
>
>  I later googled my name to find my exact email sent to you along with my
> email address.
>
>  I did not agree to this.
>
>  Please delete all my thread and emails to you completely.
>
>  No where does it state my email sent to your support will be displayed for
> everyone to see.
>
>  I do not want someome to simply google my name and find conversations of me
> and my email displayed.
>
>  Delete all my emails and information displayed here after.

I don't think you understand. Pidgin support is done via a mailing
list, there is no physical support department, everything is done by a
combination of the developers and users who help out.

If you want help with your original problem then that's what happens,
mailing list archives are common.

--

Brian Morrison

                                                          Oscar Wilde