how to track new releases?

Ethan Blanton elb at pidgin.im
Fri Aug 21 11:23:15 EDT 2009

Christoph A. spake unto us the following wisdom:
> Today I saw that the mentioned feed, contains also forum posts and other
> things (not just released files) so I won't use it.
>
> What about creating an announcement list that gets automatically fed
> when a new release is published?

We used to have one of those on SourceForge.  I think the deal is that
with the most recent updates, they've either done away with it or we
cannot figure out how to use it.

Perhaps we could create an announce at pidgin.im.

Ethan

determined to commit crimes.