Gaim 1.5 Needed

Jo-Erlend Schinstad joerlend.schinstad at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 23:24:03 EDT 2009

If you have a VM and are going to run the older version, might I
suggest that you run it in a VM and use some remote desktop technology
to display it in your normal environment? That way, security issues
wouldn't pose any threat to your system, but still enabling you to get
your old client back.

Nomachine NX, for instance, can do this. The application would look
just like a normal, local, application. I do that with xchat. It works
very well. I think newer versions of RDP can do it too, if you decide
to go with a win32 version.

Jo-Erlend Schinstad