How about FACEBOOK?

Joe Eiduson educator at cbnaishalom.org
Tue Aug 25 13:56:55 EDT 2009

HI,

I LOVE YOUR PRODUCT!  Is it possible to add FACEBOOK CHAT to Pidgin?

RABBI JOE EIDUSON, R.J.E.

RabbI-Educator

(508) 366-7191 ext. 204

educator at cbnaishalom.org

CONGREGATION b'NAI sHALOM

117 East Main Street

PO Box 1019

Westborough, MA  01581

Fax (508) 870-0608

www.cbnaishalom.org

P Please consider the environment before printing my email

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This communication is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity named above.  It may contain information that is privileged and
confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use, disclosure, communication or copying of this
material is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmittal
in error, please notify us immediately by calling the telephone number
above and/or reply to the e-mail address above and delete the original
message from your system.  Thank you.