Problem connecting with XMMP to Quicktate

Melanie S melswickenburg at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 25 19:36:46 EDT 2009

Hi!
I've just downloaded Pidgin to use for Quicktate. I followed all of their instructions, but I am having trouble connecting to Pidgin. It just sits saying 'Available - connecting.' I have searched through the FAQ, and can't find the exact problem -- or even anything very close. I am on Vista, I have checked with my firewall, but I'm still having trouble. The problem is that this is mandatroy on Quicktate, and I don't want to have a problem with working. What could the trouble be, and how can I fix it? Thanks so much!

http://mail.yahoo.com