auido y video en pidgin 2.6.1 en ubuntu 9.04

Daniel Atallah datallah at pidgin.im
Wed Aug 26 00:44:24 EDT 2009

My Spanish is not very good, but I can use the Google Translation functionality.

If you're not seeing updates, it probably means that you didn't follow
the instructions carefully enough.

Make sure that the Update Manager isn't running when you make the
changes (I'm not sure if this makes a difference or not).

-D