Multiple chat accounts

Paul Aurich darkrain42 at pidgin.im
Thu Aug 27 00:33:33 EDT 2009

And subbu iyer spoke on 08/26/2009 08:46 PM, saying:
> Hi,
>
> I recently installed Pidgin at my work computer. We use a XMPP based
> chat network at work and i also frequently use Gtalk from work.
>
> When i try to login to both the XMPP IM network and Gtalk
> simultaneously, i can see the buddy list for the XMPP netwrok, however i
> can't see any of my Google buddies. Why is this happening and how can i
> fix this?

If you're on Windows, try downloading and copying the libpurple.dll
(http://pidgin.im/~nosnilmot/2.6.1/srvfix/libpurple.dll) to the pidgin
install directory (probably C:\Program Files\Pidgin).

See http://d.pidgin.im/ticket/9956 for details about this.

If that doesn't help (or you're not on Windows), attach the output of the
Help->Debug Window while trying to connect to your Google Talk account.

~Paul