Facebook and Skype and Plugins

Michael Secord gizmokid2005 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 17:10:33 EDT 2009

I agree there.  I still have to go through and reconfigure a few of my
settings in Thunderbird in regards to HTML email.  I don't run into many
recipients who can't see them, but in a mailing list type situation, it
makes sense.

I actually have list emails filtered in my account I use for my phone.
Saves on all the email I don't have to get right then and there.

-Michael