0729829520

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Fri Aug 28 02:52:29 EDT 2009

Karen van Zyl wrote:

> As soon as I try to connect to mxit I get the following error:
> Error contacting the MXIT WAP site

Although there are rumours that the MXit support team have just
subscribed to  this public mailing list, they don't seem to have
answered your question, so you should probably try their existing
support channels:

http://devzone.mxit.com/trac/libpurple/
http://devzone.mxit.com/forum/Pidgin%20-%20libpurple/

--