Adding Your Existing Mxit Account

MXit Support MailBox MXitSupport at mxit.com
Fri Aug 28 04:20:28 EDT 2009

Greetings,

Do the following:

• Start (or restart) Pidgin
• Then add your MXit account click on ACCOUNTS – MANAGE ACCOUNTS – ADD:
o Protocol = MXit
o Username = Registered MXit number in international format
o Password = MXit Pin
o Local Alias = Username you would like to use on MXit
Select Accept
Close the Accounts screen
At the bottom of Pidgin select online to login
Now you will receive a activation window, here you need to enter the activation code and your country
Select accept, now you should be logged in to your MXit account.

Regards,
MXit_Team

Interactive Support: 086 100 MXit (6948) | Fax: 2721 883 8123