Personal image??

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Sat Aug 29 07:03:35 EDT 2009

On Sat, 29 Aug 2009 12:46:03 +0200
Gillian Bryn Davis <gillian at adelka.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> My name is Gillian Davis and I have pidgin. All my other friends are
> asking me where my personal image is like they have on MSN, their chat
> user. And I don't know. Would you please help?

You can set an image to use from the Accounts menu, select Manage
Accounts, select the account you want, then tick the Use this buddy
icon... checkbox and click on the picture placeholder and select the
picture you want.

I'm not sure whether Pidgin rescales images to a sane size or
resolution for you, I think it does but I don't have the details.

--

Brian Morrison

                                                          Oscar Wilde