Still don't have a fix for MSN

Keith Judkins keith.judkins at vt-group.com
Mon Dec 7 12:52:19 EST 2009

Deleted MSN, rebooted, re-added the account and now we are back to the same
original issue.

Keith Judkins
IT (Sharon's Helper)
VT Milcom
   A Business Unit of VT Group
3185 Industry Drive
North Charleston, SC 29418
(843) 767-1442 x72244 Office
(843) 813-8335 Cell
www.vtmilcom.com

VT Milcom is: "Passionate about PEOPLE, PARTNERING and PERFORMANCE!"
Attention:  The information contained in this message and or attachments is
contain business sensitive and/or privileged material.  Any review,
reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the
contact the sender and delete the material from any system and destroy any
copies.