I am installing Pidgin in Firefox. ????

Programmer In Training pit at joseph-a-nagy-jr.us
Mon Dec 14 12:18:53 EST 2009

On 12/14/2009 1:59 AM, Brian Morrison wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Dec 2009 21:49:04 -0600
> Richard Laager <rlaager at wiktel.com> wrote:
>
>> Also, you provided what you're claiming are passwords to a PUBLIC
>> MAILING LIST.
>
> You know, there really needs to be a clearer indication that mailing
> support at pidgin.im sends mail to a public list with many hundreds or
> thousands of subscribers.

I don't know, I assume all mailing lists I join are public. Just safe
that way. And even if it wasn't a public mailing list with tons of
subscribers, you STILL shouldn't give your PW and login to ANYONE. Every
major portal and service tells you to never give out your pw to anyone
and says that no one on their staff will ever ask for your password.