Windows 7 Window Placement

Cassidy Barnes cassidy at califorensics.com
Tue Dec 22 16:01:39 EST 2009

I'm using Windows 7 and my IM windows are all popping up at the exact same
coordinates, making it difficult to tell that I have another IM.  I'm not
sure if it is Windows 7, GTK or Pidgin that is responsible for window
placement, but is there a way I can get it to cascade the windows rather
than placing them all on top of each other?

Please don't suggest that I use tabbed IM windows.  I'd prefer to have each
of my IMs in its own window cascaded or tiled on the screen.

Thanks for a great piece of software!

Cassidy Barnes, ACE
Computer Forensics Examiner
 <http://www.califorensics.com/> Califorensics.com