question

Geoffrey Lane freeballer at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 12:18:50 EST 2009

I no longer have a u3, but I use pidgin portable, which is a similar
project. What you're probably going to need to do is find the plugin
directory in the u3. If I remember this is an apps folder, a random
digit folder and then the program name..
([drive]\apps\....\pidgin\plugins -- Which I know doesn't help too
much). But try to search for plugins or pidgin on the u3 drive and
locate the plugins directory, then you can change the install dir on
encryption plugin to the same one as you found in previous steps. The
other way is to install this to pidgin on hd and copy the dll from one
to the other

Message: 3