IM Forwarding on Pidgin for Yahoo & MSN Accounts

Evan Platt evan at espphotography.com
Fri Feb 6 19:51:55 EST 2009

I unfortunately don't have a 'solution' for you (never experimented
with the forward), but what I personally do is have a different IM
account for say home, work, and mobile.

So if someone wants to reach me at home, they'll know I'd be online
as <usernameAtHome>, if they want to reach me at work, I'm
<usernameAtWork>, or on my cell phone as <UsernameMobile>. Not really
a fix, but a suggestion... :)