help!

John Moore 3rd jmoore3rd at Gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 19:44:37 EST 2009

Gar Nelson wrote:
> If you look for the "accounts.xml" file in your .purple directory

Once You've found this File, You should Copy-Back-Up it somewhere
'SAFE'.  JIT

> Since  Pidgin is a multiple protocol IM client, saying you 'can't
> connect' is about as useful as saying 'I've fallen and I can't get up'.

*LMAO*  How True!  Please always include 'minor details' such as O/S, IM
Service & Pidgin version along with the actual 'Error Message' when
things 'Go South'.

JOHN 8-)
Timestamp: Monday 09 Feb 2009, 19:44  --500 (Eastern Standard Time)