Receiving Spam Messages with New Install

T Davis gonesideways at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 12 10:25:42 EST 2009

I had to rebuild my computer recently.  I re-installed Pidgin and set it to work with my yahoo and google talk again.  Since the new install, I have been receiving "pounces" immediately when I sign in from "live.com" domains on my yahoo account.  I do not have a live.com account setup to work with pidgin.  Here are the two logs from the messages I received today.

Conversation with sandroruderman46 at live.com at 2/12/2009 8:05:01 AM on gonesideways (yahoo)
(2/11/2009 8:32:56 PM) sandroruderman46 at live.com: <>zaza<http://Hey21fPics%2einf%6f?gonesideways>ipO lainesse

Conversation with thorniecomptonwilcher99 at live.com at 2/12/2009 8:05:01 AM on gonesideways (yahoo)
(2/12/2009 1:06:34 AM) thorniecomptonwilcher99 at live.com: <>guelia<http://MyCamIsHere%2einf%6f?gonesideways>Ako ottco

These messages didn't start until the new installation on a fresh installation of windows.  I am using v 2.5.4.  You help is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Tiffany