Is there an actual tutorial somewhere?

Jens Dreiheller jens.dreiheller at gmx.de
Sat Feb 14 12:59:39 EST 2009

I know that a great tutorial exists, but it's
- not online (it's part of a book that costs $40)
- not up date (it's for gaim rather than Pidgin) and
- unfortunately not under a license that would allow putting it on the
web site.
It also has screenshots, but all of them are out of date.

I could type it out and update it, but this would require the author's
permission.

Is someone against putting a tutorial on the wiki?

Sean: Do you permit putting page 15 to 21 of your book on the wiki?