VPN google issue

bbrogs at verizon.net bbrogs at verizon.net
Fri Feb 27 08:55:37 EST 2009

I tried using 443 as the connect port and received : "read error."

Maybe it's a proxy issue?

Here's what I have on the advanced set up tab:

First three boxes unchecked
Connect port: 5222
Connect server: talk.google.com
File server proxies: proxy.jabber.org
Proxy options: Use global proxy settings

Anything I should change?

Thanks...Bob
=\\=