Plugins for Pidgin

Luana Ungerer luana at dah.co.za
Sat Feb 28 06:18:14 EST 2009

Greetings
I have downloaded Pidgin and am very impressed by its abilities.  Although I have one suggestion.
    You may not know this but in The Republic of South Africa there is an IM service called MXit.  MXit was origanally designed for mobile phones, but became so popular that they developed another version called MXitPC.  MXitPC is the same as MXit but operates on your PC.  You download it from www.mxit.com and log in using your phone number and password.
    I have downloaded Pidgin and am using several plugins but would like to add an account for MXit too.

I hope you can impress me even more by creating this sort of plugin.  I have given you Mxit's website if you would like to configure with them.

Regards

Luana