Automatic Away Idle Status Based On Mouse/Keyboard Stops Working...

Jesse P. SLNTHERO at aol.com
Mon Jan 5 15:09:59 EST 2009

Automatic Away Idle Status Based On Mouse/Keyboard Stops Working...

Hi,

1st let me say that Pidgin IM is without question the best IM client ever.

With that said, I am sorry to report an issue with this otherwise
perfect IM client.

The automatic Away status when computer is idle (based on keyboard and
mouse)
stops working after about a day or two of use.
Only way to fix this is to exit Pidgin and then run again.
This is confirmed on both MS Windows XP/Vista and Linux.

Anyone else have this annoying issue?
Please fix!

JeZ+Lee
SLNTHERO at aol.com