Bug reporting offline

Rob I.Knapp rob.knapp at ntlworld.com
Mon Jan 12 10:48:13 EST 2009

Hi,

Your entire developer.pidgin.im site is offline.  No new tickets can be filed
and none of the old ones will show, all I'm getting are 404s.

What have you done to Pidgin?  It stopped working a couple of hours ago and
continually crashes when I try to contact any of my contacts.  I've just deleted
it and installed 2.5.3 and this is exactly the same.  It loads up okay and the
contact list appears with those that are online showing as such but as soon as I
try to contact anyone it crashes and I get Explorer's "send error report" window
pop up.  What's going on?

Thanks,

Rob