Key bind shift tab

Sadrul Habib Chowdhury imadil at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 18:25:33 EST 2009

* Dave Wood had this to say on [17 Dec 2008, 06:42:46 +0000]:
> Shift-tab doesn't work for me in the linux console. What is the correct
> name for the action of going backwards so I can bind another key to it?

That's currently not possible. However, I have committed some code that
will make it possible to specify the keys used to change the focused
widget in ~/.gntrc for the next version. For example, if you want ctrl+f
to move focus to the next widget, ctrl+b to move focus to the previous
widget, and tab to do nothing, you would add the following in ~/.gntrc:

[GntBox::binding]
c-f=focus-next
c-b=focus-prev
tab=