AIM Bots

Ryan Estle sabrage at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 04:14:33 EST 2009

Recently, AIM has developed an annoying habit of auto-adding both a buddy
group, "AIM Bots" and a buddy within the group, "My TV Bud", despite my
efforts to delete it. Such bots appeared in my buddy list in the past, but
it seemed that simply removing them once got rid of them forever. Now, the
bot keeps getting added to my buddies and I can not find any way to get rid
of it. I have done several google searches and checked the Pidgin website,
and I can't find any solutions for my problem. Any assistance you may
provide in removing this bot from my buddy list would be appreciated.