No subject

Patrick O'.Donoghue patrick.odonoghue at oracle.com
Thu Jan 29 07:21:37 EST 2009

Hi

Can someone help. I have read the FAQ without success. I user Pidgin internally and want to add and send to  an external IM yahoo address. For some reason the person doesn't see me and they are showing as off line when they are online

Can someone help?

Rgds

Patrick

Patrick O'Donoghue | EPM Account Manager
Phone: +44 (0) 118 9240710 | Fax: +44 (0) 118 9240710 | Mobile: +44 (0)7909 903386
Oracle Oracle Hyperion Sales
Thames Valley Park | Oracle Parkway | Reading | RG6 1RA | United Kingdom

ORACLE Corporation UK Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales | Company Reg. No. 1782505 | Reg. office: Oracle Parkway, Thames Valley Park, Reading RG6 1RA
 "Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail"