Help

Kay Hall kayhall76 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 10 12:58:29 EDT 2009

I have a Belco Alpha 400 Notebook which uses the Linux O/S and I use the Pidgin IM, I use it with Yahoo Messager. but this week it stop working I am no longer able to log onto Messager, it want even bring up my buddy list. I have tried putting in evey server address and IP adress given to me at one time I got it working, but after shutting my notebook down for half a day and when I turn it back on and tried to log into Pidgin it would flash and show mt buddy list for a second then shut down, I read that I need to upload a new version of Pidgin, but I am unable to find a version that I can download using the Linux O/S. I have printed out all kinds of intruction codes to get Pidgin to work. But I am not that great at programing, plus I can not figure out how to acccess my software or how to make changes. I have used my desktop to download files and programs on ungrading my notebook on my flash drives, but I don't know how to download amd excecute them in
 my notebook. The user manual that came with my system is useless and no help. I have spend days on my Desktop trying to find a manul or any imfermation on how to do this without any luck. So if you can help me you would be in my debt.

Kay Hall