libpurple, the nullclient and AIM

Jeremy Trammell - Setaris jeremy.trammell at setaris.com
Tue Jul 7 00:24:16 EDT 2009

I've done a variety of things towards that end, but to keep things
simple I am now focusing on simply using the example nullclient code, as
provided, which does pass a set of glib io handlers in the
PurpleEventLoopUiOps structure.

static PurpleEventLoopUiOps glib_eventloops =
{
    g_timeout_add,
    g_source_remove,
    glib_input_add,
    g_source_remove,
    NULL,
#if GLIB_CHECK_VERSION(2,14,0)
    g_timeout_add_seconds,
#else
    NULL,
#endif

    /* padding */
    NULL,
    NULL,
    NULL
};

Jeremy Trammell
Chief Technology Officer
	  	509 East 87th St. #1W
New York, NY 10128
Setaris Corporation 	cell +1.518.331.5180
www.setaris.com <http://www.setaris.com> 	fax +1.646.786.4370

INTELLIGENT SOFTWARE