libpurple, the nullclient and AIM

Jeremy Trammell - Setaris jeremy.trammell at setaris.com
Tue Jul 7 08:06:47 EDT 2009

glib_input_add() looks identical to pidgin_input_add() to me.  I'm
pretty sure they compile to the same code.

Jeremy Trammell
Chief Technology Officer
	  	509 East 87th St. #1W
New York, NY 10128
Setaris Corporation 	cell +1.518.331.5180
www.setaris.com <http://www.setaris.com> 	fax +1.646.786.4370

INTELLIGENT SOFTWARE

*From:* Daniel Atallah <daniel.atallah at gmail.com>