libpurple, the nullclient and AIM

Jeremy Trammell - Setaris jeremy.trammell at setaris.com
Tue Jul 7 09:14:22 EDT 2009

Oh yes, sorry, I've been playing around with this for so long now I
forgot about that!  Yes, I've tried including the WIN32 code with no
change in the results (double checked it right now just to be sure).  I
still get to "Username sent" and then nothing else for AIM.

Jeremy Trammell
Chief Technology Officer
	  	509 East 87th St. #1W
New York, NY 10128
Setaris Corporation 	cell +1.518.331.5180
www.setaris.com <http://www.setaris.com> 	fax +1.646.786.4370

INTELLIGENT SOFTWARE