Problem with Mxit!

Virginia Tournier vikitournier at yahoo.fr
Tue Jul 7 16:53:16 EDT 2009

Hello!
I just came back from South Africa where I used Mxit on my cellphone with my friends, and now... I have few questions!
First, I manage to login from Switzerland, but I dont know exactly what it costs here... I know it was really cheap in SA, but it'x probably more expensive here...
So, I tried to install it on my PC... and I encountered few problems! I didnt manage to login with the same account of my cellphone... is it possible? Or do I need to do a new account and to invite again all my friends?
I did a new account with the same number I had in SA (because apparently my swiss number is already subscribed... I dont know why!), but now, I didnt manage to invite friends. How can I invite them? Should I put the SA code (I tried it, but it didnt work...)?
Hope you will be able to help me! ... I really need to use Mxit to keep in touch!!!

Thanks a lot!
Virginia