Please I need help my Im stop working

Kay Hall kayhall76 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 8 18:04:06 EDT 2009

Hi I have an Belco Alpha 400 notebook that I purshase from Geeks.com 3 months ago it uses the Linux's operating system and it has Pidgin IM. Well up till 2 days ago it was working find and I was using Yahoo Messager with no problems, but when I got up on Tuesday Morning July 7th it would no longer aloud me to use the messager,  it will no longer pull up my Buddy List nor will it let me put any in manually. Also it is giving me error messages saying it no longer reconize yahoo messager at all. I spent  the last 2 days trying to trouble shoot  it myself which did me no good. So  I need help with this problem. You may email me at this address or call me at  575-636-2281

Kay Hall