Pidgin window shoving my desktop around?

James Hong greyeye at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 18:14:19 EDT 2009

I have a user who disable that dock feature but window space is still
reserved.
(verified the plug-in option and dock was turned off)
Also, Pidgin Buddy list does not dock at all as expected.

Funny enough, right hand side where he usually docks the buddy list, can not
be used by any other applications.

If that user quit pidgin completely, then the space can be occupied.

we're running 2.5.5 for win32

it seems to me a bug with plug in.
James H